Well there’s not a lot to show this week, but there has definitely been a lot of work accomplished this past week. On Wednesday Danny came over and we got all of the pot light boxes installed in the kitchen. On Saturday my uncle roger came over and we got started on the bathroom, and continued to work Sunday on it. Tyler also came over on Saturday and we built some shelving units in the basement as well as the column that will separate the living room and kitchen. Our plumbing is now set up, and going to work for moving the bathroom around as planned, Ilona picked out our selection of tiles for the ceramic shower, floors and walls in the bathroom, the colours are great. Our friends Bob and Michelle came over as well as Rob today and we managed to get the kitchen wired properly, the ceiling insulated, more tar stripped off the wood floors, and a lot of the paint stripped off the window in our living room. Last weekend Rob and I also wired the living room for the home theatre, and finished insulating the ceilings for fire and sound. Things are definitely taking a little bit longer than we expected, we have to move out of our current condo on Wednesday and will be shacking up with my parents for a couple of weeks. It’s hard to believe we thought we’d be moving in this week a month ago. One thing we’ve learned is everything takes twice as long as you would think it does, and every project you start in an old home inevitably starts another project that you hadn’t anticipated on doing. We’re glad we’re doing things properly, and the extra couple weeks of waiting should pay off.