We’re a little behind schedule, but things are still moving along. We had a contractor come in last week to put up a beam to support our tenants kitchen, which was above ours, and was being supported by a wall resting directly on unsupported floor joists beneath our kitchen. We took down that extra wall which was the plan all along and it really opened up the space. We spent 12 hours at the house today, finished gutting the living room, and we’re finally starting some construction in there. At 8pm tonight my dad and I finished putting up roxul sound/fire proof insulation in the ceiling. The bathroom is completely gutted and hopefully this week we’ll get to work building that out. Really too tired, and still feeling under the weather to have much more to say. One nice note is the wood trim around the doors/windows appears to have beautiful wood underneath as you can see from one of the photos in this post. Also we ordered our cabinets today, and tomorrow we’ll start wiring the internet/home theatre etc.